Location: Portsmouth Guildhall - Portsmouth
An Event Partner will want to be at the forefront of providing young people with essential opportunities to connect them to businesses and recognise a collaborative approach from different industries has a higher impact and creates more opportunities for young people. As the headline partner your organisation will become the official partner of the event with your organisation named in the title e.g. ‘Get Inspired Portsmouth in Partnership with YOUR ORGANISATION’.
• Announcement of Event Partnership and promotion on our social media channels.
• Invitation to speak at VIP event on the day (if there is one).
• Free exhibition stand and first choice of exhibition stand within the venue.
• Additional exhibiting space provided.
• Named partner for on the day event material, PR and post event material.
• Named partner on the infographic which shows the impact of the event.
• Logo and name on our website event page.
• Quote from your company on our post event press release.
• Event Partner digital logo for use on your website, emails and social media.
• Event Partnership article in our bi-monthly newsletter.
An Event Sponsor is a forward thinking organisation looking to invest in their future talent and work collectively to help inspire young people. The Event Sponsor is recognised during and after the event.
• Announcement of Event Sponsorship on our social media channels
• Invitation to VIP event on the day (if there is one)
• Free exhibition stand and a choice of exhibition space
• Logo on the on the day event material and post event material
• Logo on the infographic which shows the impact of the event
• Logo on website event page
• Event Sponsor digital logo for use on your website, emails and social media
Exhibit with an interactive activity at one of our events and inspire young people about future career paths. Charities, uniformed public services and organisations with less than 10 staff can exhibit for free.
Organisations that recognise the importance of investing in young people and want to ensure these essential hands-on opportunities are continued to be provided can donate to support the running costs of an event.
"*" indicates required fields